On our website, we only collect personal information required to improve the services we offer, to improve our site content and, with your permission, to contact you with information about our services. We will not share any personal information obtained on this website with any other organization without your knowledge and consent.
For more information on our Terms & Conditions and website Privacy Policies, please read below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Use of this Website: This website is owned and operated by First Phosphate for your personal non-commercial use and information. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use this website. Material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, posted, distributed or modified in whole or in part, whether in text, graphical, audio, video or executable form, except with permission from First Phosphate. You are responsible to ensure that your access to this website and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction in or through which you access or view the site, or such material.
2. Limitation of Liability: FIRST PHOSPHATE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES FOR USE OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND, DELAY OF OR PARTIAL DELIVERY, TERMINATION OF RIGHTS, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT OR OTHER LIABILITY TO PROVIDE INDEMNIFICATION OR ANY OTHER REMEDY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER OR NOT FIRST PHOSPHATE HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS AWARE, OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF FIRST PHOSPHATE FOR DAMAGES UNDER OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER FOR A SINGLE OCCURRENCE, OR SERIES OF OCCURRENCES, WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO FIRST PHOSPHATE PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This limitation on monetary damages will not apply to claims relating to death, or personal injuries, which arise out of products deemed to be consumer goods under applicable law. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this website. To the extent the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow certain other limitations, such limitations, which are not permitted do not apply.
3. Ownership and Confidentiality: Material on this website, including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by First Phosphate, and First Phosphate does not represent, or warrant, that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
You acknowledge that information, or material, which you provide electronically through your access to, or usage of this website, is not confidential, or proprietary, and acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss.
You also acknowledge that any information or materials which you provide electronically through your access to, or usage of, this website does not infringe the rights of any person, or entity, and may be used in whole or in part in any manner by First Phosphate including, but not limited to, reproduction, retransmission, publication of such information, or material, or ideas, concepts or other know-how contained therein for the commercial purposes of First Phosphate or disclosure of your identity.
Trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered, or unregistered Trademarks of First Phosphate, or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission of the applicable owner of such Trademarks.
Any information or material contained on this website which may be reproduced pursuant to these terms must bear the proprietary rights notices, which originally appear on, or in conjunction with, such information or material.
4. Information Collected on Website: You can visit all public areas of our site without providing any personal information about yourself. Our website collects only non-personal information based on a visitor’s Internet Protocol (IP) address (this is not personally identifiable). Information collected includes the date and time of visit, the type of Internet browser used to access the site, the referring address (the link a visitor uses to access the site). This data is used to create statistics on site usage and improve online services.
Communication and news subscriptions require the collection of personal contact information, and are solely for the use of First Phosphate staff to deliver communications to subscribers.
All information collected is used solely for the purposes of communication, security, and site management.
5. Links: Our website may contain links to other websites that are part of, or affiliated with, First Phosphate. These links and references are provided to you as a convenience only.
First Phosphate does not expressly, or impliedly, endorse these websites or any information or material contained within such links. First Phosphate does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. When you leave First Phosphate site to visit one of these other sites, the only information transferred to the new site is the fact that you came from First Phosphate website. Transmission of this referring address allows other sites to monitor their own web traffic, but does not disclose any personal information about you.
6. Bulletin, Blogs and Discussion Page Areas: This web site may include bulletin, blogs, and discussion pages which allow communication and feedback to First Phosphate and its users. First Phosphate reserves the right at all times to monitor, edit, refuse to post, or to remove, any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in First Phosphate’s sole discretion are objectionable, or in violation of any of the terms contained herein, and to deny any user access to the website. Users accessing Bulletin, Blogs or Discussion Page areas agree not to:
a) restrict, or inhibit, any other user from using and enjoying the Bulletin, Blogs or Discussion Page areas;
b) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, or any blatant expression of bigotry, racism, hatred or harassment, including without limitation any transmission constituting, or encouraging, conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, provincial, federal or foreign law; and
c) post or transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or material for commercial purposes or which contains solicitations for sales or purchases, advertising, promotion or marketing.
7. Software: Any software available for downloading through this website is provided by third party software vendors pursuant to license agreements or other arrangements between such vendors and end-users. First Phosphate does not sell, resell, or license or sub-license any such software, and tFirst Phosphate disclaims any responsibility, or liability, related to the software. Any questions, complaints or claims related to the software should be directed to the appropriate vendor. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the software downloaded through this web site. In the event of any express inconsistency between these terms and those contained in any license agreement with a software vendor, the terms contained in the license agreement shall prevail.
8. Accuracy of Information: While the First Phosphate may update the information, or materials, on this website from time to time, no assurance is given that information, or material, on this website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
9. Viruses: First Phosphate does not represent, or warrant, that the information, or materials, including without limitation any downloadable software, accessed from or through this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that any such problems which are discovered will be corrected.
10. Damage to Others: You agree not to introduce into or through this website any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to knowingly or otherwise include any error, or defect, in material or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offense or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
11. Reserve of Rights: All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to First Phosphate. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual right of First Phosphate or any other person or entity.
12. Governing Law: This site is controlled and operated by First Phosphate and these terms shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia and the applicable laws of Canada without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws and to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia in connection with the interpretation or application of these terms. Those who choose to access this web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Changes to Terms: First Phosphate may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to this web site from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the applicable time at which you access First Phosphate website web site.
PRIVACY DISCLAIMER OUR COMMITMENT
First Phosphate is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. This Privacy Statement explains the current information management practices at our websites.
The handling of all personal information by First Phosphate is governed by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). We are committed to protecting your privacy whether you are browsing for information, or conducting business electronically.
When you visit our website, we will not collect your personal information unless you choose to use and receive online products and services that require it. For transactions with First Phosphate involving credit cards, our systems use up-to-date security protocols to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON OUR WEB SITES
When you browse or download information from First Phosphate website, our servers automatically collect limited amounts of standard information for traffic monitoring and statistical purposes. The information is analyzed for operational trends, performance, and for ways to improve our sites. First Phosphate cannot identify you from this information. We collect the following standard types of information:
• Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of the computers being used to access our sites;
• the operating systems and the types and versions of browsers used to access our sites;
• the Internet Service Providers used by visitors to our sites;
• the dates and times users access our sites;
• the pages visited;
• the key words users enter into our search engine; and
• the names and sizes of files requested.
First Phosphate employs a consultant who uses hardware and software to anonymously monitor unauthorized attempts to upload, or change, information at First Phosphate’s website, disrupt service, or otherwise cause damage. As a general practice, we make no attempt to link this information with the identity of individuals visiting our sites. If an attempt to damage our site has been detected, we can take further actions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SENT TO US
You may choose to provide us with personal information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card number, if you wish to:
• submit an e-mail, comment, question or request or subscribe for information online;
• request a service, product, or fill out a registration or license form online; provide feedback, participate in consultations or surveys online; or
• conduct e-commerce transactions with First Phosphate.
When you visit First Phosphate’s web site, any personal information you provide will be used to respond to your message and/or provide you with the requested service or product. The collection of personal information by First Phosphate is in accordance with section 38(2) of the FIPPA. This section of the FIPPA authorizes government organizations to collect only the personal information that is necessary for the administration of a government program. At the time the information is collected, you will be informed of the specific purpose for which it is being collected.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
Our website links to other sites created and maintained by other public and/or private sector organizations. We provide these links solely for your information and convenience. When you link to an outside website, you are leaving First Phosphate website and our information management policies no longer apply.
There may be websites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations outside of First Phosphate. Those organizations are solely responsible for the operation and information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective websites. These linked websites may or may not be available in French. The linking to or from this site does not imply on the part of First Phosphate any endorsement, or guarantee, of any of the organizations or information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective websites.
First Phosphate does not assume and is not responsible for any liability whatsoever for the linking of any of these linked websites, the operation or content (including the right to display such information) of any of the linked websites, nor for any of the information, interpretation, comments or opinions expressed in any of the linked websites. Any comments or inquiries regarding the linked websites are to be directed to the particular organization for whom the particular website is being operated.
First Phosphate’s security practices are continually evolving to ensure that the integrity and confidentiality of information and systems are maintained. First Phosphate uses up-to-date security safeguards to protect its networks and websites from misuse, alteration, copying, disclosure, destruction, monitoring or unauthorized sharing of information and damage. First Phosphate’s safeguards include the use of security software and encryption protocols and involve physical, technical and procedural controls to protect information.
If you want more information about how to protect your privacy, you may wish to contact the Information and Privacy Commissioner of British Columbia.
If you choose not to use the Internet to provide personal information to the First Phosphate, you can contact First Phosphate by telephone, fax, or in person at the section Contact Us on our website. (Not all options may be available in every situation.)
Questions or comments regarding First Phosphate’s current practices or administration of FIPPA may be directed to Bennett Kurtz, CFO of First Phosphate, by filling in Contact Us page on our website.
First Phosphate Corp.
1000 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest #2700
First Phosphate Corp.
1055 West Georgia Street
1500 Royal Centre, P.O. Box 11117
Vancouver, British Columbia
Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir le bulletin d'information électronique de First Phosphate